Saturday, December 26, 2009

Interview with Xavier Samuel in his hometown this week,

Xavier Samuel that plays Riley is home for the holidays and his hometown paper got a chance to chat him up as he was getting a haircut.

This week he was enjoying some downtime in his home town, where he caught up with mates at Rundle St spots The Exeter and Sugar nightclub, before spending Christmas relaxing with his mum Maree and dad Clifford, brother Benedict, 21, and sister Bridget, 28.

"It's a bizarre thing, the whole celebrity phenomenon," Samuel told the Sunday Mail.

"But to see it in action is another thing. It's a little strange having someone follow you to get a coffee.

"I wasn't used to that sort of attention, so I just took it in my stride, I guess.

"I think Robert and Kristen do a really good job in dealing with fans.

"They seem to handle it really well, so if I can take a leaf out of their book I should be OK."

Meanwhile, Samuel has an obvious tip for Twilight fans wanting the inside scoop on the new film: "If you want to know what happens in the movie, just read the book."

Read whole story here

[source]

No comments: