Friday, December 11, 2009

David Slade Tweets about Eclipse - exciting


I am so excited, more about Eclipse than I was about New Moon. I am excited to see the backstories of the Cullen's and the newborn vampires emerging from the water on the beach where my husband proposed to me. I am excited to see Xavier Samuel as Riley and the new Victoria take over Rachelle's role. I am thrilled to see the fight scenes and the Cullen's in "street clothes" for training. I am pumped to see more of the Cullen's with speaking roles. I can't wait for the tent scene and the banter between Jacob and Edward. The love triangle, the graduation, just - EVERYTHING!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mandy, I am also excited for Eclipse but this means that after we get to watch it we have to wait for a year and half to watch Breaking Dawn.... and that would be just the first part! Time is gonna go by s l o w l y ..... LoL!