Monday, December 7, 2009

Ashley Greene's New Moon stunt double was a man.

Ashley Greene has revealed that her stunt double in Twilight Saga: New Moon is a man in a wig!

The actress, 22, says producers were forced to hire a male stunt double for the scene where Green’s character Alice Cullen races around Italy in a Porsche because they were unable to find a female daredevil to take her place.

“It was a man!” Greene said. “I’m not kidding! I guess there’s not really stuntwomen in this part of Italy.

“They taught me how to drive the Porsche… but they would not tell me if they were gonna let me drive the car right until the last minute.

“I don’t even know if they used my stunt double, but and they actually told me I drove faster than a stuntman. And I didn’t break anything!”

[source]

No comments: