Thursday, June 4, 2009

Jacob's House - Interview with the guy who lives there

As I have mentioned before, a co-worker of mine dated this guy and lived at "Jacob Black's" house. I have exclusive photos of inside the house before and after New Moon that I am excited to share with everyone in the next couple days.

In the meantime, here is the video I saw on www.newmoonmovie.org



At the Sasquatch Festival in Washington - I met a bunch of awesome Canadians. One of the Canadians I met just so happens to be the home owner of the house that the production company for the New Moon used to film Taylor Lautner in. Ryan Fister (the home owner) gave me a little scoop on the cast, the New Moon and how and why his house was used for the film.

**Note - He is not the home owner, it's his dad's property and home, he simply lives in that building, his dad has the larger house further back on the property and they share the barn which was used for Jacob Black's garage to fix the bikes.












No comments: