Saturday, April 9, 2011

The Twilight Saga: The Offical Illustrated Guide - Sneak Peak

My friend (@LadyDispatcher) ordered this book in early 2009 and it arrived April 1st. Apparently it hits stands on the 12th so I snapped a few photos to share with you. Be sure to buy it if you haven't pre-ordered already. It is absolutely amazing. Besides having never before seen or heard details about cast, setting, plot, background, it also has sketches of cars, houses, characters, locations and more. I loved the point form summary of each book, especially Breaking Dawn, because to me, Stephenie Meyer included those notes because she thinks they are important, which means we will probably see them in the movies.

** I have removed the photos because #1 - I was asked to #2 - the book comes out tomorrow #3 - it was a sneak peak to get people more excited for the book... those who wanted to see pics have

THANKS!

7 comments:

Cat said...

Did your friend have an in? I pre-ordered mine in 09 and I still haven't received mine. hmmmm

Anonymous said...

I wanted to see emmet's dimples :(

caninecologne said...

i pre-ordered mine a long time ago too then gave up and took it off my pre-order. i just added it back in. hope to get it next week!!! amazing pix and drawings, thanx for sharing them mandy!

Anonymous said...

Hate to say this but they look better then the cast ! And I adore the cast for what they've brought but this makes me sad that we didn't get the movies we deserved. And hello Charlie ....

Anonymous said...

nice, but the illustration style is a little too Japanese anime for what's essentially an American story...but that's just me.

SpunkyBookworm said...

@Anonymous-I agree. Emmet's always portrayed as childlike, and he looks sooooo serious. I really like those pics. James and Laurent are exactly as I pictured in the book.

StephanieB said...

It was actually Edi Gathegi who coined himself the "black olive."

"And to the uber loyal fans of this book, I humbly offer this perspective... the brilliant description of Laurent by Stephenie Meyer, "olivetoned",allowed me to be considered for this part. How fortunate for me that
there are different color olives. Black olives anyone?"