Monday, June 15, 2009

Poor Rob - Crazies attack him in NYC

I saw this at work today and couldn't blog about it until now - but WHAT THE HALE?!?!?

FER REALZ?!?!?

This is so patetic and sad and - ANNOYING!!! and SCARY!!! and.... I was flabbergasted!!! I feel so bad for him - it's funny how people thought *I* crossed the line approaching him at a nightclub to say hi and get a photo.... boy-oh-boy!!!

Lainey said it best (did I jsut say that? wow!):

Robert riots!

She’s trying to f-cking TACKLE HIM!!!

You have to wonder then…

How does Robert Pattinson really feel about Twilight fans? Because…

Umm…

Check out what just happened in New York.

They threw themselves on him. Like grabbed him around the neck!

So…

If you’re her, and you see him, what purpose would this serve?

Did she think he would say – oh thank you for trying to strangle me. Let’s make love now?

Poor guy. Bloody lunatics.


So this happens:



Walking around the corner to his trailor?!?!?



SplashNews had this on their page:



No comments: