Friday, June 12, 2009

Reality TV Crazies

everyone who has me on twitter (maliciousmandy1) knows my dislike for The Hills in general (no I won't even bother watching an entire episode to make an educated decision on if I like it or not) and I HATE SPENCER PRATT!!! And Heidi - ugh!! Anyways this is funny...


Heidi on who would win in Spencer vs. Robert Pattinson:
"Spencer, of course! Especially if it's a looks contest."
Spencer on taking on Rob:
"I would fight the whole Twilight cast. Me versus all of them at the same time."


What's funny is a while back I posted a funny photo of two idiots walking a beach with a face mask to protect themselves from Swine Flu, little did I know at the time... it was Speidi.... ugh!



Here's another one...



I am thrilled that they are off "Im a Celebrity" Not that it's a great show, but until Big Brother Starts, it will suffice... I have a strong need for reality tv... ha ha ha... I don't mind Heidi's sister, she's kinda cool so far... but Heidi and Spencer are just horrible and I couldn't STAND watching them!!!

Speaking of Big Brother, usually by now they have the date of the first eppy and sometimes even the cast no? maybe I am wrong, but I know last year I coudl read up on the house guests and begin my pre-judging based on their write ups and photos LMAO

Anyone else BB fans??? omg - can't even wait! Seems like July 9 is the start date....

CBS WEBSITE

No comments: