Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Vamp Make-Up

This Lip Venom reminds me of the "V" in HBO's TRUE BLOOD (my newest obsession)

It is $16 and Can be purchased thru DuWop

I anticipate it will have the tingle effect most lip glosses now have (I like the clear "Lip Glass" one by Mac)

Not something I would buy, personally...

Also by DuWop is



TwiCrackAddict's blog talked about the new make-up:

LunaTwilight is the more luxurious of the two offerings -- the packaging is heartbreakingly gorgeous and the formulas are more sophisticated than the alternate collection.

I hate to tease you with some of the the product names before they're available, but let's be honest, I can't help myself and you can't wait: "First Light Body Glow," "Mortal Glow Blushing Creme" and Color Palettes in "Bella," "Rosalie," "Alice" and "Victoria."


Then there is also the Volturi Line:



The Volturi family crest appears on the packaging and some standouts include "Deity Body Lotion," "Immortal Body Shimmer" and "Crown Mascara".

Everything I've seen can only be described as elegant and wicked.

Twilight Beauty will be available on its own site: TwilightBeauty.com, which isn't live yet and an official launch date for the products has not been announced (though, it looks like it will be timed around the movie's release), so stay tuned.


Apparently the cast wore this make-up on set...READ MORE HERE




I know a lot of fans will buy this, and I know anyone who markets anything Twilight related will make A LOT of money.... but I am not a pricey make-up girl... I let my make-up artist friends do me up once in a while, but otherwise do my own stuff with whatever cheap bright stuff I have around the house.... just me....

No comments: