Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Wolf-Pup keeps me entertained...

I can't wait - a month from now I will be wrapped up in Eclipse Filming and Set-Stalking and Cast Sightings and Blogging and Giggling and .....

right now - nothing... there is nothing interesting going on... I mean, Remember Me is still filming, as is The Runaways... and everyone is doing their thing...

Location Scouts are out and About already here in Vancouver as there are only a couple sets being reused....

There was some yummy wolf-pup interview and clips on Twilight LExicon




MARTIN: What does it mean to turn into a werewolf?

LAUTNER: I think the most important thing with Jacob is that pre-transformation, he’s clumsy. He trips over his own feet. As soon as he transforms, he’s very agile. At one point, he flings himself through Bella’s window and lands at her feet, and that’s the first time Bella realizes this is a new Jacob: He never used to be this agile. I loved bringing out that side of him. The bummer is, when he becomes a wolf, that’s not actually me. When he does the cool fight scenes, he’s transformed into CGI.

MARTIN: You had to bulk up for the part.

LAUTNER: Absolutely. As soon as I finished filming Twilight, I knew I had to get to work right away; there could be no waiting involved. The day I finished Twilight, I came home and started bulking up. For New Moon, I’m 30 pounds heavier than I was in Twilight.

MARTIN: Are you turning more heads?

LAUTNER: I don’t know. I should pay more attention to that. I hope so.

Taylor, you are *defffffffo* turning a few heads....rawr

Read More Here

No comments: