Monday, January 4, 2010

Supernatural Season 1

So I met so many Twilight fans over the past year and while out and about looking at sets i encountered the Supernatural Set on more than one occasion.

Although I have always thought Jensen Ackles and Jared Padalecki were cute. [Hello - Alec from Dark Angel & Dean from Gilmore Girls] I'd never seen the show and wasn't to interested in the sets.

This past weekend, however, I bought the complete first season on dvd and have watched 4 episodes (two of them twice, once normal and the second with commentary) and I have to say - I am deffo hooked.

So, before I head to my cozy bed for a day of Supernatural, I thought I would share my photos from one of the set encounters I had this past summer.

Here is the car - well - a couple of them, since in filming you always need back-ups:



and a coroner van:





And sadly I wasn't there this evening but a friend saw live filming with the main unit and the cast... *swoon*



No comments: