Thursday, October 6, 2011

Breaking Dawn Poster - Some hair improvements

I have to say that the hair style evolution of some of the cast is pretty epic...

Bella and Edward look great.

Rosalie and Esme look good.

I hate to say it, but WTF Carlisle...

Not digging Alice's short hair, though it is more accurate to how Alice is described in the book... it's just, I am so used to the longer cut... and of course Ashley Greene's long locks...

Jasper and Emmett look better than ever - finally!

I think hacing Stephenie Meyer on as a producer, officially, this time really helped get things "how they should be"

THOUGHTS???

1 comment:

kathryn311 said...

My Sister and I will be making a trek to Portland to take a Twi tour...hopefully before ALL things Twi related are gone. We were totally bummed that the View Point Inn is in such a sad state. We asked our soon-to-be tour guide if we will still be able to take pics and he said yes. I agree Mandy-have them turn it into a Twilight Museum.....I'd be back to see it!