Thursday, December 8, 2011

Leaving, On a Jet Plane...

I am at Seatac, I am flying stand by and unfortunately my Seatac - JFK flight was full as was the JFK - Orlando, so I swapped to a Boston layover which meant a midnight departure not 9pm....luckily I had a ride down not a shuttle so we went to Red Lobster for dinner.

I had never been to a Red Lobster because 1- we don't have any near me and 2 - I am not a huge seafood fan.... wait - I lie... When I lived in Michigan we went once.... but I was 20... we are talking ten years ago, I barely even remember going....

Anmyways, I had steak and lobster, figured you couldn't go wrong with a surf & turf... it was good...

Now I am at the airport awaiting my flight, it is chilly here at the gate, glad I brought my parka, even though i am heading to sunny Florida... is it weird I want to try some oranges while I am there... I have a vision of myself walking through orange fields, er... orchards... and picking oranges to eat... ha ha unlikely...

I am excited for this trip because I can scratch two more states off my "MUST SEE USA STATES"

Boston MA, although just a lay over, is two hours and honestly, anything more than an hour counts in my books, airport only - or not.....

Then Orlando FL for the weekend... I can't even wait.

My plans this weekend, in case you pan to stalk me, include:

  • Twilight Convention Saturday (I am presenting too woot woot)

  • Daytona Beach

  • Harry Potter World

  • City Walk/Bars/karaoke

  • Site-seeing/Tours

    I am super excited as it is a friends birthday so a few of us gals are flying in to celebrate :)

    When I get back it's work work all week then holidays for the holidays, we aren't travelling, except maybe driving to Seattle, but we plan to enjoy home, Christmas and fun times....

    We have our annual Christmas Sweater/PJ Party and family plans and gingerbread house making and present wrapping and hopefully some snow... if not we will probably head to a local mountain for snow tubing or something fun... Last year we went to the local mountain to snow tube then to my aunt's for dinner and an outdoor hot tub in the snow - - epic!

    Anyways, this is deffo more personal blog but I am sitting here bored at the airport.....

    Have a fabulous weekend and I promise to tweet, tumblr, facebook and blog all the fun adventures :)

  • No comments: