Monday, May 7, 2012

Xtina is the Bitch in 99 Problems...

The feud began weeks ago on The Voice... the diva Xtina didn't even recognize ex-castmate from MMC Tony Lucca...



Perhaps he wouldn't date her back then or something and she still holds a grudge?

Anyways, since then Xtina has called him "one dimensional" then pointed out how celebrities and past MMCers such as Justin Timberlake may be tweeting promotion and support for Tony Lucca, but that she hoped this is really a contest about the voice...

"You've got me and your old Mouseketeer buddies behind you – and Justin in particular," she said. "I hope this is really a contest about the voice. I think there are just better voices on the show, rather than a celebrity sway kind of thing."

SAY WHAT?

THEN, he sang Britney Spears "hit me baby" and it seems the "feud" as only escalated since then... I am so over Xtina and her BS

TONIGHT......

Xtina says Tony Lucca's song choice (Jay-Z - 99 problems) is degrading to women?

Didn't she sing (and dance) to "dirty" and "rub me the right way" ???



She is totally a positive role model for women right?



Also, is she in love with her contestant Chris Mann?



She was eyeing and crying and hugging him like he is her next baby daddy?! "This is a real man, who respects women" she says (another dig at Tony)

Then when Tony thanked ALL FOUR judges at the end - Xtina was texting...... ignoring...... gah she is sucha a bitch!

I am so over her on the Voice!

I would love Tony Lucca to win.... take that Xtina! She is always about herself, her her her and I am so sick of it!


As much as I love Tony Lucca for the win,, I have to say all 4 finalists are absolutely talented and bound for major success - far more than last year's contentants even!

No comments: