Sunday, May 19, 2013

Great Gatsby Prize

I have a few passes for two (run of engagement) to see The Great Gatsby. If you haven't seen it yet, or want to see it again you can enter to win:


1. FOLLOW MY BLOG and COMMENT on this post why you want to see The Great Gatsby

2. Follow me on twitter: @MandysMind and RT the following:
I entered to win passes to The Great Gatsby from @mandysmind enter here:
http://maliciousmandysmind.blogspot.ca/2013/05/great-gatsby-prize.html



Please note:
**These are run of engagement passes for two. Terms and Conditions apply and are listed on passes. Winners must be able to meet me in Coquitlam or Burnaby or provide mailing address to send passes. Good across Canada. Winners will be contacted via twitter for twitter entries and/or in a winners post Tuesday evening on my blog. (Commenters check here Tues eve to see if you win)

3 comments:

Eileen @eleenie said...

I haven't seen it yet, but have enjoyed Baz Luhrmann's work...Romeo & Juliet & Moulin Rouge!

Unknown said...

I would like to see "The Great Gatsby" I love romantic drama's and period pieces, The fashion and Leonardo DiCaprio is a great actor

maria said...

I follow on GFC and twitter @mariab76

billiondollarprincesss@hotmail.com