Friday, March 7, 2014

#DivergentSeattle Red Carpet Photos

The Divergent red carpet experience was incredible. Miles Teller and Jai Courtney were amazing. They took time to ensure every fan got a photo, autograph, hello or high five. They spent over an hour with fans and press and fan sites who lined the red carpet in Seattle. I posted my videos last night, but wanted to share a few of the photos I took also....

Miles Teller trying to work the camera? Jai Courtney chatting with fans.

Jai Courtney and a Seattle fan. I love that they take fans cameras/cell phones to do photos.

Jai Courtney crouching down sweetly to take a photo with a young fan as Miles Teller uses a fans cell to also take a photo.

Miles Teller saying hello to me - maybe he remembered me from Comic-Con? (Just kidding)


No comments: