Monday, August 3, 2009

Eclipse Cast Arriving in Vancouver

As rumours poured in - I was sceptic, I;ll admit it, I thought perhaps the cast would pour in next week, after the Teen Choice Awards.. but I was wrong, and I am ok with that... in fact, more than ok - I am THRILLED they are here early and also that I was sceptical... cuz, that is what I do best... not believe until proven to be true... which is why I am an awesome person when it comes to gossip, celebrity news and of course... "set-stalking" tee hee

Ok, enough about me, let's get to the good stuff... arrivals.... departures... and UPDATES!!!!

Ashley:



Something tells me she will need a *few* more pieces of luggage for the lengthy stay in Vancouver ;)



Kellan:




Xavier:



Bryce:



Elizabeth:


(Elizabeth, Nikki & Paris in this one)


Nikki:



Still haven't seen Charlie Bewley Pics.... anyone?

---------------------------------------



Thanks to RobPattzNews& RPLife & TwiFans.com

No comments: