Tuesday, August 4, 2009

More Arrivals to "The Couve"

Peter Facinelli tweeted he was heading to Vancouver after very little sleep - and - well, quite honestly, that may be why he seems a tad... well... not himself in these photos posted on Lainey's Site.

Ah Well - we met him a couple times during New Moon and know how kind, compassionate and fan-friendly he is :)

Also there are reports that K-Stew had wig fittings and medical check (mandatory before you start a film, not because she is pregnant with RPattz baby ;) lmao) in L.A. today



Lastly, reports came in from RadarOnline that Rob was in L.A. also - - -



I wonder if the two will come to "The Couve" for rehersals this week... or (my prediction) wait until after the Teen Choice Awards next Monday....

Already getting a ton of DMs and EMAILS and requests.. I guess because of my successes last time, people are anxious to hear about my adventures this time around also... but if you recall, last time I didn't get "out there" until about a week or so into filming... and I am in NO RUSH this time either....

Good Things Come to those who wait...

and who aren't crazy-obsessive-psycho's ;)

that's my quote of the day ;)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

"The Couve"...LOL that's one of the funniest terms I've heard for Vancouver.

Anonymous said...

BOA checking in... You mean you're not a crazy, psycho, stalker fan? LOL! Happy hunting and continue to represent us well...

QuiltNut Creations said...

*not because she is pregnant with RPattz baby*-LOVED it lol!