Sunday, October 11, 2009

Nothing New regarding Breaking Dawn

Over at GossipCop.com there is an "exclusive" update of "breaking news" on Breaking Dawn....



I, Like many of you, quickly clicked to see what new information has been released only to find..... None.... Nothing..... The same thing we all already know....



Here's their exclusive report:



There have been lots of questions about Breaking Dawn including when will production start, where will it be shot, who will be cast as the daughter of Robert Pattinsons Edward and Kristen Stewarts Bella, and who will direct the fourth Twilight film?



With all the enthusiasm for the release of New Moon — just a little more than a month away — as well as the tremendous interest in the filming of Eclipse, Breaking Dawn should seem a no-brainer.



However, despite reports that Breaking Dawn has been greenlit and production will begin in September 2010, Gossip Cop can report exclusively that, as of now, nothing is official.



A rep for Summit tells Gossip Cop exclusively, The film has not been greenlit – and thus no decisions about the films shooting location, start date, the director, etc… have been made


Gossip Cop will update you when there are more concrete details.




I feel like updates with real details would be great...... Updates now about nothing are pointless....



I dunno, just my opinion..... Maybe I'm just upset I saw the twitter link and expected some actual information not the same thing we've already heard "no one knows yet for sure"


The New Moon Movie Companion hints that BD would be filmed in Vancouver but things change.... And the tax incentive for films has to be resolved (or at least be threatened to be a concern in hopes for a better offer)



So-i'll not hold me breath either way and wait for some actual info



http://www.gossipcop.com/exclusive-breaking-news-about-breaking-dawn/
Sent from my BlackBerry device on the Rogers Wireless Network

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh I hope they change their mind. I saw on Twilighters that it will be made in Portland. You would think it would be cheaper for them to keep it Vancouver with all the sets they already have. I hope so cause I could only come down on a Vacation and I bet more people from California would drive up to Oregon. Something for them to consider.

The Johannesen said...

But you have to consider they have the original sets here. They don't have to try and recreate the Cullen house or the Swan house, they are real houses here. They basically would have to make Jacob's house and that's about it.
Portlanders are know for being non-chalet, but I'm pretty sure there will be some crazy Twilight fans here again. Maybe less, maybe more, hard to say.