Wednesday, November 25, 2009

EW Interviews cast of New Moon - Charlie Bewley

Charlie Bewley

What was it like wearing the red contacts?

Well the more angelic you look, the more unnerving you are as someone wearing those red contact lenses. They really do bring you into that evil character.

What was your most interesting fan encounter?

Italy was something, my favorite fan encounter. We were shooting in a very small space, and we had a film set in this rustic little Tuscan village. Then you brought 5,000 fans into the fold. When they saw us, they were rabid. I was running through the streets. If I didn’t have security, I’d have to run away before I got engulfed. I almost had the shirt pulled off my back and this is someone who hasn’t done anything yet. Rob Pattinson didn’t put his head out all week, because it would’ve got torn off. These guys are just feverish. I don’t think I’ll ever quite parallel that again. It was quite amazing.

CLICK HERE to read more Charlie Bewley

No comments: