Saturday, December 5, 2009

Robert Pattinson at Hotel Cafe in West Hollywood last night

I know a lot of people are hating these photos and/or not posting them, but it is my blog and I almost always post whatever.... It's the cycle of fame that I have talked about before when The Robsten elevator incident occured or after Bobby Long Taxi fiasco.

For those of you new to my blog or forgetful of my opinions here is a recap-

Basically, Fans want photos, Stars photos promote them, paprazzi's job is to take photos so the cycle continues....

Few fans will 100% ban photos, we are greedy we always want more.... while Twilight Stars deffo don't NEED the promo currently, it always helps raise their fame and paycheque and whatnot, without all the photos of them, they wouldn't have become so big, and paparzzi will keep taking photos and trying to get a more exclusive shot because agencies keep paying them and are very competitive, because fans keep buying the magazines and going to the websites and want new original photos... it's a vicious cycle and it won't end soon.

With all THAT being said - here are some photos from last night, No Rob doesn't look like he wants to stop and smile for the cameras, but with that many flashes, [and likely beers in my system] I wouldn't either.. it'd be nice if he did - everyone get their shots and go home, but it doesn't work that way - it's the greed, more, more, more.

I hoped this was a wave, I think it's more of a "WTF DOOD"

Just liked I thought this was a "tip of that hat hello" but again I am pretty sure it's a "hide my face with my hat more"

Side Note - Bobby is a hottie

And the only (barely) look at hsi eyes

That's right Robbie, protect those eyes, that's the money maker ;)

Poory Guy wanted to have a night out and was chased by papz - tough life, but if I had his looks,talent and pay cheque I'd say it's part and parcel... Ideally we all have an agreement, stars pose off 10 seconds, papz snap off 10 seconds, fans um... enjoy eternally ;) But who decides how long, how often, how many?

If you do not agree with me, that is ok - I still love you.

4 comments:

QuiltNut Creations said...

i do agree with you. when stars just try to get away, it just makes the paps hungrier. i think that's something that both Kristen and Rob haven't figured out yet

birdfeeders said...

In the end paragraph are you saying if the person being shot poses for just 10 seconds that would give paps the picture and in turn make fans happy? I agree. Do you think that Rob, Kristen, etc. won't do that because it looks like they are submitting to fame by getting snapped? That they look like they enjoy the spotlight? I say, maybe.

LoCullen said...

totally he look like a normal guy i love him :P

Anonymous said...

They all look good - Rob, Marcus and Bobby! In a perfect world, he'd be able to pause for a few pictures, then go on with his business. But it doesn't seem to work that way. The paps keep following, because they might by chance capture a photo worth a million. The money drives them to excess.

Actually, this is the first pic of Rob I've seen in almost a week. At least he had a few days of privacy.