Thursday, December 3, 2009

Romeo and Juliet in New Moon

I did English Degree in University so I am all too familiar with Willie Shake ;)



Find more videos like this on Twifans


The words spoken are quotes from Romeo and Juliet as spoken by Edward and Bella in New Moon. As requested, here is what they are saying in the video.

Edward(Romeo's lines):
O, here
Will I set up my everlasting rest,
And shake the yoke of inauspicious stars
From this world-wearied flesh. Eyes, look your last!
Arms, take your last embrace! and, lips, O you
The doors of breath, seal with a righteous kiss
A dateless bargain to engrossing death!

Bella:
These violent delights have violent ends
And in their triumph die, like fire and powder,
(which as they kiss consume)

[source]

2 comments:

QuiltNut Creations said...

i really didn't like this scene in the movie, it just felt too awkard

Fish said...

Thank you very much for the phrase! Been searching myself to death and all I could get was.. something else :/..