Friday, February 19, 2010

Kristen and Taylor to present at the Oscars 2010



eonline reports:

Robert Pattinson presented at last year's Oscars, but guess which Twilight stars are doing it this time around?

I'll let Kristen Stewart tell you…

"Yeah, I'm going," Stewart just told me when I asked if we'd be seeing her on
March 7 at the Academy Awards. "Me and Taylor are going to present."

Stewart admits she's very nervous.

"I've been looking at shoes," she said. "I'm trying to pick shoes that I know I won't fall down in."

I chatted with Stewart at the Four Seasons Hotel in Beverly Hills, where she'd been holed for most of the day promoting her new drama, The Yellow Hankerchief, with costars Eddie Redmyane, Maria Bello and William Hurt.

Should be interesting to see what she decides to wear.... Taylor.... well I have a feeling he MIGHT just trade in his skinny tie for a bow tie tux.... what do you think?


[Source]

No comments: