Saturday, February 20, 2010

Olympic Glee

Tonight I went downtown with a friend to get together for drinks and appies with another friend.

We wandered a bit and got photos of the cauldron and flame. Very Fun!


We were ready for some food and bevvies and we actually dined and drank in the same venue, at the same time, as the cast of Glee....

My two friends didn't seem to care as they haven't seen the show *GASP* I know RIGHT??? Time to trade them in for Glee-Loving-Friends eh?

Actually it worked out well, I actually fangirled more than expected and was glad to have them to keep it real.

I first saw Mr. Schuester aka Matthew Morrison and got a stunning smile from him... I almost just marched up to him to get a photo but I wanted to "be cool"

My "stay cool" method went completely out the window the moment I saw Mark Salling aka "Puck" I love love love him... like top 5 baby.... rawr!

So, I did get photos with Mark Salling and also Kevin McHale, (Artie on the show, on the show he is in a wheelchair.)

Both Glee Boys were so down-to-earth and sweet. I keep thinking I should have asked Matt for a photo and also Corey Monteith when he was here last week....

Glee is such an amazing show - I can't wait for the new season, if you haven't watched it - you must!!!

Anyways, enough talk, more action... My Photos:


I am still excited from my exciting night.... and as if Glee Cast wasn't enough.... Downtown - - - wow! Party Central....

And a lil video to give you a TASTE of what it is like downtown right now:



It's nuts and I love it.... Round 2 downtown tomorrow....