Monday, March 15, 2010

Eclipse Sneak Peak Screen Caps and Deets

If you missed the Eclipse Sneak Peak it is here.

Much better than the Eclipse Trailer which you can view here. As well as screen caps with my play by play of the entire trailer here.

Here are some screen caps from the Sneak Peak... though I warn you, that video goes FAST - the first few seconds whiz by with shots of everything... LOVES IT!!!

Here are a few (with commentary from when they filmed)

**Some spoilers in my commentary, just based on where they filmed and what scene I believe it is for**

This was (I believe) when they went to talk to Charlie at the Police Station.

This was fight training I believe, judging by their outfits. I remember Jackson hurt himself one day and left early. Also, this was filmed at the old camp I used to attend, right beside the lake my husband proposed to me at (Same lake the new born army emerged from the water).

Studio shot, Christian's last day in Vancouver I believe... doing graduation invitations.

No idea...

Crazy Wold Pack at Sam's Place

Booboo... I am fairly certain this was at Jacob's House in the yard on an overnight shoot. These next shots were likely from the "bon fire" story telling shot...

Interviewing Xavier... Love this boy!

And Rob

And Taytay

And Kstew - I am sorry people keep bitching about her wig, I wanna draw attention to those brows - w-t-f?

That smile is far too sincere to play an evil vampire!

Jodelle's part in the clip is cute, where she smiles and talks about the love triangle.. adorable!

There's the lil laugh I was talking about

Love Liz

PFach

Kellan

Ash



Under the bridge when Victoria seduces Riley... I imagine David Slade is saying "stop lookin so darn cute, you are an animal seeking revenge!"

More under the bridge - I could recognize those arches anywhere

Volturi

Lot's of newborn stuff - I will NEVER forget running to use the bathroom at the beach and seeing some of these guys in full costume close up - - - creeeeepy!!!

Creepy right?

Blurry but cute.. also done at the camp by the beach/lake

Love the wolfpack

Studio Shot

More studio

Not sure, I think also the camp/lake

Bella's House (R.I.P. ha ha)

Camp/Lake I believe... stunt double chilling

And no stunt doubles

School I think

She looks Bad Ass

Studio

Dakota


Pretty Rad Eh?

[Source]

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This made me so much more excited than the trailer! And I am loving Rosalie's hair!

I think the first pict is in the school parking lot and that big tire is the school bus.
The picture with Edward and Jacob where you wrote 'no idea', when I first saw it I thought of the last scene in NM location (down that dirt road).