Wednesday, September 29, 2010

On the Road Again...

On the road again tomorrow....

I hit the road early tomorrow morning with @Lorabell from TwiCrackAddict.

We have an adventure planned... care to live vicariously through us?

Read on.....

Leaving early in the morning with a pit stop to visit the famous house of Bella Swan which is being re-built in it's same location.

Cross the border and get some new tires for my car (I haven't got new tires since I bought the car brand new a few years ago - oops!)

Meet a friend or two along the way and ferry across to Port Angeles for some eats and meets with locals.

Arrive in Forks just in time for a Twilight Tour and then some eats and drinks with fellow Twi-fan-bloggers including but not limited to:

@sotwired
@jennyjerface
@latchkeywife
@Mama_Cougar
@adaywithjae
@misstejota
@VitaminR70
@AGirlinthesouth
@RObPattzNews
@red_bella
@texaskatherine
@SwedenSara
@monkeygirl_1969
@LivingWEdward
@dangrdafne
@toefunny
@RenaBug1
@MyAfterCar
@cullenclancrazy
@CharlaHicks
@JustJen_17

and oh dozens more

Sadly I am only staying Thursday evening and will miss meeting a few of these lovely twifans who arrive later Friday....

I will jet from Forks and head down to Astoria where Goonies was filmed!!! A few sites to see there and then down to Portland for Creation's Offical Twilight Convention.

We will arrive in time for Karaoke with Bronson & Kiowa as well as bevvies with fellow Twifans attending including but not limited to:

@twilightlexicon
@novelnovice
@candacecharee
@handsoftwilight
@littlelauren
@ocd2009
@steeners41
@pleibrand06
@teamedward19
@kstew008
@kskanzer

and MANY MORE

Saturday Morning we wake up early for a Twilight Set Tour with Catherine Hardwicke herself!

Then enjoy the convention all day - I am even presenting ;)

Saturday Night is the volturi ball and/or a night on the town with a group of girls

Sunday is another full day of the convention including another presentation by me - exciting!

Then we have one other special event before the long drive back home!

I will indeed tweet the whole way - I paid extra on my cell for USA Roaming data ;)

Wish you were there but if you aren't follow my tweets and I will blog it all Monday when I am home!

Cheers,
Mandy

3 comments:

Twired Jen said...

Thanks for the shout! Ha ha I changed my twitter to @TwiredJen..fyi. It was so twired FOREVER..so no harm no foul. Woohoo can't wait to meet you and share a cocktail for sure!

xo J

QuiltNut Creations said...

have a fantastic time Mandy!

Jenny said...

I'll follow along with your tweets! Sounds like a great weekend.