Sunday, October 10, 2010

NOFF in NOLA - Another Trip

A few girlfriends were heading to NOLA for NOFF and invited me along.

I miss NOLA and really wanted to see WTTR open so I booked it as a pre-trip to my Vegas trip planned for my 30th birthday.

I leave this week and spend a couple days in Louisiana before flying into Vegas to meet some of my friends and family to celebrate my dirty FLIRTY THIRTY!!!

I am excited because our trip WILL involve a day trip to Baton Rouge as well as Film Festival Activities and general New Orleans site-seeing.... it's been 4 years since I was last there and it will be exciting to return!

Anyhow - Stay tuned on my Twitter: @mandysmind for updates on my trip and I will try to throw a few blogs up but you know how it goes when your "On the Road" bahahahah (clever pun I know)

After Tuesday I am away for a week so - - - heads up

Get your Mandy's Mind Fix before then ;)

No comments: