Saturday, November 6, 2010

Due Date Review

So, I loved this movie.

I know it has a lot of hype and high expectations with comparisons to The Hangover, but let me tell you, I liked The Hangover more.

The Hangover was funnier and as long as you walk in, not expecting it to out do The Hangover, then you will be fine.

Some bad reviews have come out - and that lowered my expectations right before going to see it - which was a good thing becuase the movie ended up being way better than I thought!

There are so many funny moments, not just the ones from the trailers.

If you are not a fan of Zach Galifianakis, then you probably will NOT think this movie is funny. I am a huge fan and his comedic delivery in this movie is as awesome as The Hangover. His character has the same "special ed kid" mentatlity that leaves you laughing hysterically.

Through a series of unlikely circumstances the two are forced to do a cross-country road trip to L.A. and form a love-hate-hilarious relationship mixed with ridiculous advenutres and scenarios.

The movie features interesting cameos, laugh-out-loud-one-liners, and shockingly great chemistry between sexy Robert Downey Jr and hilarious Zack Galifianakis.

Personally, I loved it, but if you are easily offended (though this movie s far less offensive than Hangover, which I also loved!) or are not a fan of Galifianakis, then you will likely want to skip this flick.

Did you see it? Thoughts?

No comments: