Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Twoilet in Forks Wa. - Funny


This cracks me up because I may or may not have had too much to drink in FOrks last year with Twitarded and possibly had to pee on the walk back to the hotel. I will leave it at that but it was sacrilege and these port-o-potties will be good for my next Forks Trip end of September... Twoilets ha!

The members of West End Business & Professional Association and Forks Chamber of Commerce have gone in together on two Sanicans placed downtown for the summer tourists. Merchants in the area of the stoplight had been complaining about Twilight visitors using their restrooms which are usually back in store rooms and not meant for public use.





So a regular sanican was delivered first and when the folks at West Waste and Recycling delivered the second one it had a custom paint job, I call it the "Twilight Twoilet."





Now Forks visitors have their pick: regular or Twilight!


[Via Twifans

No comments: