Monday, March 12, 2012

The Hob - Day 2 - Hunger Games Premiere

So we all woke up and tore down by 6am.

We had been told to stay where we were set up and they would assign us numbers to dictate when we are to return for the red carpet.

As per usual, people panicked and some started to form a line.

Then everyone joined that line.

I asked security if we were supposed to line up and if not could they announce that so people knew what was going on (typical communication fail) but he said "you are supposed to stay where you were, but I can't tell you all what to do"

So I stay with our supplies while a friend stays in line - to have our bases covered....

Then the line starts moving forward - crap!

I go join the line with my friend and we get processed - except they hand out RANDOM #s.

For example someone who arrived in the 200s (stickers from day one) had under 50 for tickets.... while people in the first 100 (stickers from first day) had 200s or even 500s!!!

They assured us once we were inside the red carpet area we could go where we wish, but having been inside the fan zone before, I know it is difficult to try and move around - people pick their spot and hold tight.

Regardless, I keep telling myself it is a small number (400 or so right?) so regardless of ticket 5 or ticket 500 we should all get in and have a good vantage point in which to see everything - I hope.

I shall tweet as much as I can during the carpet but mostly tonight once I get checked in and/or tomorrow when I have some spare time (understandably I may be exhausted tonight ha ha!)

Stay tuned to twitter and I promise to get some great photos for you all :) Cheers!

No comments: