Wednesday, April 4, 2012

American Idol 11 - My Faves

So, I have been watching American Idol, I just haven't had time to blog it.

The contestents are really talented again this year...

I really really love Phillip Phillips. I would love him to win. He has such a great sound and attitude. I adore him!

I also like Colton's voice. He is harder to like personality wise, he comes across a bit pompous perhaps, but I really do enjoy his sound.

For the ladies, I like Skylar's country sound a lot and Elise's rock sound.

Deandre is good, but not my genre of music. I also think Hollie may go home this week. She has been close too much and isn't really improving or standing out.

Jessica and Josh have amazing voices, very talented, but again not my picks.

I loved Heejun - he is such a character!!

I hope Phillip Phillips wins - - - so good!

Do you watch? Who are you rooting for?

1 comment:

caninecologne said...

Phillip Phillips is awesome! But I have to root for Jessica Sanchez since she is from San Diego (Chula Vista to be exact)! :)