Wednesday, May 30, 2012

ANTM Winner


ANTM crowned Sophie Sumner, a 5' 9" 21-year-old from Oxford, England, its first-ever British winner.


"Yes, I did it! When my picture came up, I was like, 'What?!' My reaction was just like, 'Oh my God!' I never thought a Brit could win America's Next Top Model. I'm America's Next Top Model! I've been fighting for this for years and years and I've done it," Sophie laughed after her victory was announced during Wednesday night's finale broadcast of America's Next Top Model: British Invasion, the reality franchise's eighteenth edition which featured seven amateur American hopefuls battling seven all-stars and former Britain's Next Top Model contestants.

Read More

Mandy's Mind: I loved her from the start and was so thrilled she won! I wasn't a huge fan of Laura, she kind of reminded me of a drug addict or street whore... too judgey? She's on reality tv.... I am allowed!

1 comment:

Dangrdafne said...

I LOVE Sophie.

I actually gave up on this season in the third episode but then Cat Deely was on and I came back and didn't leave again because of Sophie. She is just a pure joy.