Monday, August 31, 2009

Taylor Lautner Humble for Teen Vogue October 2009 Issue

MSNBC posts:

“There are 12 cars that camp outside my house,” the 17-year-old told Teen Vogue’s October issue. “You can’t ever really get used to it, because it’s not normal to have people snapping pictures of everything you do. You just have to try not to let it affect you.”

When the mag asked about his reported romance with Disney star Selena Gomez, Lautner would only say, “She’s a great girl.”

And when asked to shed light on rumors that co-stars, Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson, are an item, Lautner remained just as quiet.

And despite his millions of diehard fans around the world, Lautner has managed to remain humble about his job.

“I think the fans would love anybody who played Jacob,” he told the magazine. “I’m just lucky to be the one who got the chance.”


He is too adorable - Why can't I just meet him one more time for a one-on-one photo? please?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope you get your one-on-one with Taylor... so long as I get my one-on-one with PFach ;) Deal? *crosses fingers & toes*