Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Michael Arangano reason for Kristen Stewart missing out on Dinner... STFU... seriously people!!!

Mr. Oregeno visited KStew during New Moon Filming and EVERYONE saw photos of it....

Here is the b.s. unsourced gossip post from Splash that states Michael Arangano aka Oregeno was in Vancouver this weekend....

I really wish SOME of these magazines and websites could verify a SHRED of truth in anything before running it.... I am not saying this is true or flase, but my previous post on the manipulated pics used in magazines has me angry!

Then again I know some people who claim they are "the press" and fabricate anything to make a buck.... pathetic....

Anyway - More rumours about why KStew wasn't out for dinner last Friday.... first it was a break - up with Rob... then out with her brother (which was proven false) and now she was with her "ex" (is he even an ex? who knows - who cares!)

Maybe she had effin' menstrual cramps people!!!!! or *gasp* she was tired and ordered in?

wait - maybe she didn't eat at all - maybe she has an eating disorder and stayed home to avoid uncomfortable explanations for not eating..... (kidding - obviously)

seriously - what is the dealio?

She didn't go for dinner - can we move on?

And who cares if she is dating or banging Rob AND Oregeno.... sheesh - it's her sex life leave her be!

*end rant*

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hahaha! Awesome.

Unknown said...

Thank you MANDY! I saw some tweets today about her being engaged to Rob. My first thought: WHO THE HELL CARES? If they're happy, let them be!

We're definitely on the same page here.

Anonymous said...

Agreed totally. My opinion is that she knows what a freaking circus it is when any of the cast go anywhere (esp. her and Rob) and I get the distinct impression that she's not a fan. I've seen the footage of when you guys met her, Nikki, and PFach but it was a small group and she seemed very cool. In fact, she always seems cool when interacting with smallish groups. But I think the CRAZIES keep her inside (and who can blame her?)