Friday, September 4, 2009

TGIF - A Long Weekend

Friday it is.

I am excited for the long weekend.


Last Night Billy was seen by fans going for a walk.

Also last night Kellan and Jackson were out for dinner together and very kind to fans who snapped their photo and got autographs. (Kellan in a ball cap and Jackson in his "fancy" hat as I call it.... )

And now the weekend can begin.... even though Peter, Kellan and Ashley are away...

It is a long weekend they can enjoy with their families and friends - which is how I plan to spend my weekend also.

Tonight Kristen and Billy were in studio working late.

Today was also a good day to spot Bryce & Xavier outside their hotel and lot's of hustle and bustle of cars including Kristen's manager popping out...perhaps for a late bite to eat?

There was speculation that a cast dinner may happen....

I didn't stay long enough to find out - I was hoping for a repeat of last Friday's cast dinner however, with some of them out of town and some of them working late - it didnt' seem to be happening anytime within my schedule... I left - many stayed - Hoping they have good luck :)

Have a Great Long Weekend Everyone :)

1 comment:

nucksgrl said...

i thought Jackson had a show in LA Thurs night. lucky girls if they did get to meet him!
i work close to their hotel, so i "go for coffee" a lot there ;)