Friday, September 11, 2009

One of my Fave Twilight Saga Eclipse Parts filmed today :)

One of my most anticipated scenes from Eclipse was filmed today :)

Chapter 22 Fire & Ice from Stephenie Meyer's Twilight Saga Eclipse.

Yup - THE TENT SCENE!!!!

If you aren't familiar with this scene (then you haven't read the friggin' book?!?!) Check out Twilight Lexicon's Summary here

I was at work allllll day so I couldn't go but I had a friend "on top" at the set and "down below" by the circus :)

Rob, Kristen, Taylor were on set.

Is Boo Boo in town? He may have been up there if he is... (Seth)

The tent was "pitched" tee hee ;) (perhaps in more ways than one ;) ooh i am bad)

They didn't stop (to my knowledge they weren't even seen) for the very few fans that were present.

I really would like to have my own personal "space heater" in the winter.... though a cold vamp in the summer would keep me nice and cool - - Oh Bella how I loathe thee ;)

More deets later.... I have been sitting on this for too long

*squeeeeee*

fan-girling - sorry!

4 comments:

QuiltNut Creations said...

this scene and the leg-hitch scene are the two i m most eagerly waiting for. 292 days to Eclipse lol!!

briannechantal said...

we know about the tent scene/set hrs ago

Mandy's Mind said...

That's great Celebrity Exclusives... I guess being a "celebrity" "exclusive" you would eh? bravo!

I don't need to be "first" or "best" to feel good about myself.... as I said I found out about this last night and couldn't go do to higher priorities in my life (like work!)

was just sharing with my readers (those who also have open profiles and aren't "anonymous" like yourself) what was going on

but thanks for continuing to read/stalk my blog despite your "inside" celebrity "exclusives"

cheers!

Anonymous said...

็Hi, I'm Robsten Team in Thailand Would like to Thankx so much and really appreciated all ur post since last week , Look forward to read more deet of this scene, Thankx again. LY!!.