Saturday, September 12, 2009

100 Monkeys Show in Vancouver

100 Monkeys Tweeted they only had 100 tickets left. It has 500 seats and 1000 person capacity - so my guess is they sold 400 tickets so far... this frightens me more than the bad part of town it is located in.... yes It is in a very sketchy part of town - which out of towners may not know and may be frightened to walk through....



The Rickshaw is a an old Chinese theatre that was recently converted into a LIVE music venue.


I will be there - I will be tweeting about it and of course Giving you all a full report complete with photos, stories and video :)

Last Time I went to a 100 Monkeys Show in Vancouver it was AMAZING! I had (then) said about the cast:

Most laid back cast ever - they just let loose and had fun with their friends... tres cool!

Sadly, that doesn't seem to happen much anymore - gone are the days of dancing in a crowd with Kristen Stewart, Nikki Reed and Taylor Lautner and friends.... boo! hiss!

I am so excited to see Jackson play... I love that they all switch instruments and have so much fun with the crowd... fun times!

I am sure to see many locals and out-of-town guests.... Come say Hi to me - I promise to be friendly ;)

If you didn't hear 100 Monkeys on CBC Radio Check it out here

1 comment:

QuiltNut Creations said...

i was going to go but it is our oldests birthday and feel bad going out. have a great time!