Sunday, December 6, 2009

Video of Rob, Bobby and Marcus leaving HOtel Cafe

There were Photos of Rob, Bobby and Marcus leaving Hotel Cafe and now thereis video...

People will hate me but I don't hate this video - he is laughing in the car, If I was Stephenie Ritz I'd have just driven and if a pap wants to flash in FRONT of a moving vehicle - that's his own stupidity and deathwish AND why the HELL was the door LOCKED? I mean are the "people" who take care of these things that incompetent or was it part of the plan?

Why didn't he look up for one photo or 5 seconds or something? I mean fans are glad to see SOMETHING - he hadn't been out in a while or if he had he hadn't been photographed... it really makes it worse when he is in hiding... but that's just my opinion....


2 comments:

Chanty said...

I personally think there are enough gorgeous pics out there, they could give him a little bit of slack every once in a while...I rather see a smiling picture or artistic art pic of him instead of him being hunted as fair game for a "my opinion"bad excuse for a photo...
Im a photographer, and paparazzi are in my opinion no photographers..they print every pic, does not matter how bad it has been taken...cant imagine fans really enjoy badly taken pics of fans at there worst...
They should give a price calls "worst photographer"...I just know it's a paparazzi that will win...they can get a bad picture of person the camera loves...such idiots...

Anonymous said...

I'm not quite sure why Rob didn't want his face photographed (black eye, lol?) but I dont think these guys would quit with just 1 photo. At least Rob & the guys had something to laugh about!