Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Dancing with the Stars

The 11 dancers have been announced:

Former “Baywatch” hottie Pamela Anderson; Cincinatti Bengals wide receiver Chad Ochocinco; soap star Aiden Turner; ESPN sports reporter Erin Andrews (the one of the peephole scandal); former “Beverly Hills 90210” star Shannen Doherty; astronaut Buzz “The Original Moonwalker” Aldrin; Niecy Nash of “Reno 911!”; Nicole Scherzinger, founder of the Pussycat Dolls; newly minted Olympic gold-medal figure skater Evan Lysacek and – drum roll please – the "Bachelor" himself, Jake Pavelka.

And, the 11th and most controversial name of all: Kate Gosselin. Fans of the show are really struggling with that choice.

First Kate Gosselin was on Jimmy Kimmel tonight and just like her photos for the DWTS promo, I didn't even recognize her... sure she no longer has douchey, Ed Hardy sporting, Jon of a husband and yes she got rid of that dead dog of a hair cut.... but seriously, was there surgery too? She almost looked.... dare I say it... hot!

My prediction is that Pam A is going to be a train wreck to observe, Shannen Doherty and her are both drama queens and Shannen's reputationis to be a straight up bitch so let's see how THAT goes... Pussycat Doll Chick will be a good dancer I am sure but I just think people will not care for her much.... Hope Jake sticks around, he's a cutie but I can't see him being THAT co-ordinated, he still seems kind of awkward to me at times ... though he danced well with Gillian in Bachelorette and also this season with all the ladies... we shall see. I'd bet Evan Lysacek wins or close to it... atheltic, artistic, take away the ice skates and I am certain he can still pull it off...

Who's excited?

I've never watched an ENTIRE season of this show.... but hope to this time.

No comments: