Saturday, March 6, 2010

Kristen Stewart in ELLE - Magazine Scan

Scan of Kristen in ELLE UK


"Kristen Stewart. Winner - woman of the year. What are you wearing tonight? My dress is by pucci. I have been programmed to remember that tonight. That's why I choose one word designers! The jacket is by 1020 by nicole and the shoes are by bally. How so you feel about your award? To be named women of the year at 19 is pretty insane and so cool. I've never won anything like this before especially at something like the Elle style awards. It's fun to be invited into this world.

What era do you most love from a style perspective' 'i actually love what's going on with fashion right now, but if I could choose and era I would like to go back to school back to the 1920's. It would be fun to get all decked out with hats and pearls. And I have cone to love the late 1970's having played joan jett in the runaways. I'm nostalgic for a time that I never lived in. But I almost feel like I did.'


[Source]

No comments: