Thursday, October 7, 2010

My Trip - Day 2

I woke up Day 2 in Forks and I was NOT feeling well. I had def. over drank the night before and after some time (including showering and hurling) I felt good.

We went for breakfast and then did a tour of Forks.


Then we went to La Push baby, La Push



We had a long drive ahead of us so we headed South for Astoria.


The Oregon Coast is beautiful!!


We got into Astoria just before nightfall and got some photos at the Goonies locations....


We got into Portland at 9:30pm - it felt like forever on the road.... maybe it was. We arrived just in time for Creation's Twilight Convention Karaoke with Kiowa and Bronson.


That night we all went to a club called DIRTY - - - it was... interesting!

There were poles, we danced on them.

There was VIP, we hung out in there.

There were drinks, we drank them.

Overall it was a wild time with some cool people.

A group of us all walked back to the hotel together.

I had a shower and when I came out another 5 people were in my room because my dear roomie announced I had vodka LOL

Finally people cleared out and I fell asleep after one of the longest days of my life!

2 comments:

17foreverlisa said...

The Goonies...now there's a classic. That is a long day. Good grief, girl.

Natalie said...

I love the Goonies... I went to Astoria a couple years back and got to see the sights of the Goonies movie too and the coast line is beautiful and very windy! :) I'm glad you had a good time. I enjoy your blog!