Saturday, February 5, 2011

Kristen Stewart as Snow White?


According to THR:

The Twilight star is in negotiations to star in Snow White and the Huntsman, putting her on the road to topline the movie alongside Viggo Mortensen and Charlize Theron for Universal’s take on the fairy tale.

The deal is not done and could still fall apart, but both sides want it to happen.

Stewart is a name that Universal kept coming back to since acquiring the project. Still, it went through a series of screen tests with actresses such as Riley Keough, Felicity Jones and Alicia Vikander. As The Hollywood Reporter previously reported, Stewart was still being courted as late as last week, and Universal finally made an offer over the weekend.


I think she'd do great. I have no idea how much truth there isw to this rumour but I think it would be awesome. I think I'd love her in a modern gothic kind of take on Snow White.. I dunno.


IF you want to see the script go Here

[va twifans]

No comments: