Sunday, June 26, 2011

Deborah Ann Woll does lingerie photoshoot for Rolling Stone


I have the biggest girl crush on Deborah Ann Woll... She is incredibly sexy!


Starcasm writes:

Lawdy Lawd! Miss Jessica Hamby can bite me any time! (“suck me dry” seemed a little too vulgar)

Here’s a transcript of Deborah’s brief interview in which she answers a couple fan questions:

Q: Did you ever think you would be playing someone that used to scare us when we were kids?

A: Um, I actually think yes! I was a big horror movie genre fan so I was inspired to play, you know, it’s always more fun to be a scary thing than the scared.

Q: What’s the best tasting blood? And is it fun to shoot the feeding and fighting scenes?

A: Well, I can answer that two ways. O-positive is the best tasting blood. Or the mouth blood we use, which is sort of a minty chocolate, which is really good. I like that a lot. And it is, it’s a lot of fun to film the fighting and the feeding scenes. I left a big ol’ hickey on Jim Parrack’s neck this one time. We had to explain it to his wife, that is was all part of the job.


No comments: