Wednesday, October 26, 2011

A Very Harold & Kumar Christmas - Vancouver Screening & Packs

I have 5 prize packs to give - away ..... 5 winners!!!

Each prize pack contains:

-Ticket for 2 to the Vancouver advanced screening of the new Harold & Kumar movie

-Harold & Kumar "Taking Christmas to a new high" t-shirt

-Harold & Kumar Masks (1 Harold, 1 Kumar)

-harold & Kumar wind-up toy

TWO WAYS TO ENTER:

Twitter: RT I entered to win a Harold & Kumar Prize pack from @mandysmind http://t.co/svK52PNh

Blog: Leave a comment below about why you want to win

DRAW DATE:

FRIDAY OCTOBER 28

SCREENING DATE:

WEDNESDAY NOVEMBER 2, 2011

You and a guest

GOOD LUCK!!! *Vancouver Screening therefore winner must be in Vancouver Nov 2 to attend. ------------- CONGRATS------------

Commenters:

Jaders

Twilightcupcake

Tweeters:

@mumofThreeBC

@magemadness

@hamjenny

DM me on twitter @mandysmind or comment here to arrange to get your prizes.

14 comments:

jcmliao said...

I would love to win. Harold and Kumar are hilarious.

jcmliao said...

would love to win. Harold and Kumar is hilarious!

magemadness said...

Harold and Kumar is so funny!

seapotato said...

would love to win because i am a H&K fan!

Aaron B. said...

I want to win because I'm a huge Harold and Kumar fan and my fiancee is ordering me to enter!

Robbin said...

I want to win because this sounds like the coolest prize pack EVER! Who wouldn't want to wear Harold and Kumar masks to the actual movie?! And a wind-up doll? I can't even fathom the awesomeness.

Entered through twitter, too: @vancontests

Gee said...

Harold and Kumar are hilarious!!! I want to win this prize pack because this would be awesome to win and a great treat during the busy school season!!!! Hope you pick my name

Anonymous said...

Harold and Kumar are my fav movies!! They are soo funny ..Would love to take my wife for a night out!

William Perrin
will_i_am_canadian@hotmail.com

Ginger said...

I would love to win to take my Husband!

Anonymous said...

i have been anxiously awaiting the arrival of this film since last year !!

Jamie Gervais
tinbash3r@hotmail.ca

twilightcupcake said...

Mandy I need to treat my husband to a stupid guys movie because I'm dragging him to LA Twi-Con!!

jaders ^___^ said...

Hi Mandy :)

I really want to win this because it's my boyfriend's birthday next week and we promised we wouldn't spend money buying each other gift's anymore - I think this would be a great treat and a wonderful gift and the best part is, I won't be breaking a promise and he still gets goodies! :) He loves this movie series and I've been trying to win him passes all week! *fingers crossed* for this contest :)

Thanks Mandy for this awesome possum contest!

RT @jadersyo
email: winniethepooh@hotmail.com

IamCanadian888 said...

I wanna win this sooo bad cause this movie is DOPE. Get it or do you get it? muahahaha. :P

jaders ^___^ said...

hi Mandy!!! :) yay!! thank you so much for choosing me to be the winner of one of the prize packs :) i'm so excited to watch the movie :)

how should I pick up my prize? :) yay!!!!!! thank you so much again, my bf is going to LOVE it :)