Monday, January 23, 2012

Dave Franco... and a million other things

So I am watching Charlie St. Cloud the other night...

I had meant to watch it sooner, it was filmed here in Vancouver and the island, I actually met Zac Efron - see blog here, the bubble of pretty who floated towards us one summer day.... but I am watching the movie on demand and I see this kid is on it, he has a goofy grin and he looks JUST like James Franco, and I am thinking, how do I know this kid?

Then, last night, I go see Incredibly Loud and Extremely Close and then The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo and there is a trailer for 21 Jump Street. I am super excited because, obviously, Channing Tatum is in it... but then, this kid pops up again with his big "James Franco-esque" grin. And I am thinking, "I need to imdb this kid"

So tonight as I am laying in bed I remember - and I look him up...

Sure enough, he IS a Franco.... James Franco's brother, Dave Franco, and I know where I have seen him before... Privileged as Zack... remember Privileged?

Joanna GarcĂ­a (Reba's tv daughter on Reba)

Well Joanna Farcia was the tutor for two rich kids... Rose & Sage... played by Lucy Hale (Pretty Little Liars - originally filmed in Vancouver ALSO, but relocated sadly, just like Vampire Diaries who filmed the pilot here then bailed to GA)

along with and Canadian Ashley Newbrough (who has't done anything since)

I thought for a second Sage had been played by Phoebe Tonkin (Secret Circle, also filmed in Vancouver) but I was wrong....

OOH side note (as if this whole blog isn't one already....) Phoebe Tonkin has been linked to Ed Westwick - omg rawr!!! (also Tom Felton, Angus McLaren and numerous other hotties - lucky gal)

ANYWAY.........

That is how I know that kid... he looks like James Franco, because he is his brother, I have seen him on Privileged and now... I should sleep LOL

Which is hotter? Hmmm...

Another connection I just made while blogging this... Michael Cassidy played Charlie on Privileged, was also on The OC and Smallville (filmed in Vancouver also) and saw him this week as a "red head" on "Are you there Chelsea?" That 70s Show's (DONNA - Laura Prepon) new sitcom....

AND Water for Elephants star Mark Povinelli is also on Are you there Chelsea

This is how my mind works at 2am.... linkinf fromone topic to another.... rant over

GOODNIGHT

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Just had to say, Dave Franco has some crazy eyebrows.