Thursday, August 9, 2012

Twilight Saga Breaking Dawn Part 2 NEW Ending?

According to Entertainment Weekly, a completely different finale was "dreamed up" by Stephenie Meyer and screenwriter Melissa Rosenberg one night over dinner.

And it's this ending that was ultimately decided to be used in the film.

Robert Pattinson couldn't believe his eyes when he read it. He tells EW:

"When I first read the script, I got to that part and was like, 'What?' And then I had to go back a page. It does it a serious justice."

Kristen Stewart seems to love it. She says:
"It's clearly made by someone who really cares. That's why Bill Condon is perfect. Thank God for him."


What do you think they may change that fans would love (because, let's face it, Bill, Steph, Melissa, they would only do it to make it epic)

I am excited for a change/surprise... so excited! I have some predictions... a fastforward to future life (Renesme/Jacob?), maybe kill some Volturi (I wanted this in the book so badly), Hmmm.. any other ideas?


See scans here

No comments: