Monday, November 4, 2013

Meet Tori - Divergent Character Poster

All this week we will get new character posters for Divergent.... today is TORI!!!!

See the animated poster here!




TORI
Tori is a member of the Dauntless faction who administers Tris’ aptitude test and first discovers that Tris is Divergent.  As she continues to provide Tris with advice, the two establish a bond that helps Tris throughout her journey. “In some parts of the ancient world, the hawk symbolized the sun. Back when I got this, I figured if I always had the sun on me, I wouldn’t be afraid of the dark. . . . Now it reminds me of the fear I’ve overcome.” –Tori 

"Most Dauntless get tattoos as a reminder of the past, a mark of progress. There's also the relationship to pain (a true Dauntless doesn't mind the pain!), but mostly tattoos are a sign of overcoming obstacles, for them, a way of marking struggle and progress on the body" -Veronica Roth



Official Site/Tumblr -- http://divergentthemovie.com/

No comments: