Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Win #Divergent #Seattle Screening Passes

WINNERS: Ina, Nina, Sarah, Rachel, Tammy
*Twitter winners I will tweet you to get contact info, blog comment winners, please leave a new comment with contact info (I will not publish it) I will send you full details for Thursday's event. You must be there 5:30pm to check in!!!

I have 5 pairs of tickets up for grabs for Seattle Divergent fans. You need to be able to attend the screening Thursday March 6, 2014 in downtown Seattle. Check-in is 5:30pm and movie is 7pm. Full details will be provided for winners.

How to enter:
1. Comment on this post: Tell me what you are most looking forward to seeing in the Divergent movie.
2. Tweet: I entered to win a pair of passes to   advanced screening March 6 via  

Make sure you are following my blog and twitter account so I can contact you if you win.

The first 50 fans to arrive (line starts 4pm) will get red carpet spots to view Miles and Jai arrive and will get screening ticket to see Divergent opening week.

I will announce winners here Sunday March 2, 2014 so be sure to check back then!


Anonymous said...

Hey Mandy...I'd love to take a couple of tickets off your hands, girly!!! lol
Thanks for posting this...super cool!
Nina Firth

Anonymous said...

What am I not looking forward to in the Divergent movie? lol Seeing this world will be so cool, but I think watching Beatrice find her true self in Tris, that whole emergence should be amazing. Four without a shirt? Bonus! LOL

Thanks for having a bit of Abegnation in ya and sharing your winnings! ~Sarah