Monday, August 10, 2009

Ashley Greene's Legal Action - Nude Photos



Ashley looked stunning last night, little did she know by today her whole world would have changed.

Perez Hilton posted nude photos of Ashley this morning and now the whole internet world is a buzz with the news of leaked nude photos of Ashley... and by nude I don't just mean topless folks....

I am pretty shocked that ASHLEY of all cast memebers would have these floating around - but you have to know nudie photos ALWAYS get out - though I doubt when she did them she had any inclination of knowing that she'd be in a super-mega-hit-granchise like Twilight...

I don't know when said photos were taken - I only assume before Twilight - if they were after/during then I think she's kind of an idiot... sorry - I do love her - but C'Mon... that stuff ALWAYS gets out...

Ashley is planning legal action:
"The photos in question, which appear to be of our client, are illegal and are being unlawfully displayed," said Green's lawyer in a statement. "Our client intends to take legal action."

The scandal comes less than a week after another round of naked pictures surfaced of Vanessa Hudgens. The "High School Musical" star previously copped to a nude photo scandal in September 2007, calling the matter "unfortunate."


What is UP? I mean, you want to be an actress, you have nude pics, you become an actress, you get famous, do you forget about those lil photos floating around somewhere? you think they will stay vaulted?

I won't post Ashley's Pics..... I did see them (i know - bad mandy - but who can resist some hottie movie stars bewbies?) - they are out there.... but I will say that perhaps this fiasco will be beneficial... (always the optimist - that's me)

1 - more (as if they need it) attention to the Twilight Saga
2 - she is smoking hot and now my husband may be less reluctant to watch the movies with me ;)

Poor Ashley - probably having a terrible, horrible, no good, very bad day

1 comment:

QuiltNut Creations said...

lol @ #2

i do feel bad for her but i feel the same-if stars do these pictures and become huge stars, the pictures will always, always get leaked! I was impressed that she has admitted to the photos being real