Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Twilight Saga New Moon - New Trailor - AMAZING without Bandslam!



The video was posted - then quickly taken down (Summit's banking their otherwise failure of a movie Bandslam, will rake in the dough simply because of the New Moon trailor... of course, they are right...)

MTV said:
You know how, in "G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra," the Eiffel Tower kinda sorta gets destroyed? An act which results in the fantastic quote "the French are pretty upset." This, my friends, is revenge. We trash their treasured monument in a summer blockbuster, they leak the trailer for one of the most anticipated movies of the year. Am I reach here for the sake of fostering controversy? Maybe. Is it still funny? Absolutely

I did see it, it *IS* amazing.. if you saw it - tell me - what did you think?

More Jacob which is yummy.... I can NOT wait until November!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Pretty sure it is still online here: http://www.bscreview.com/2009/08/french-twilight-new-moon-trailer/

I watched it and it looks awesome! Especially the part with Jacob jumping into and out of Bella's window! If only I knew french :(