Monday, August 10, 2009

The Vampires are coming... back... again... yay!

The Twilight Saga Eclipse stars are back in Vancouver.



I didn't go to the airport, despite many tweets asking "WHY NOT?"

I find that I was most successful meeting the Twilight Cast during New Moon by not acting crazy or trying overly hard.

I did my research, I observed, I put myself in the situations that would put me at a possibility of meeting them - and I did - - - meet them that is.

I know a few girls who are here from out of town and hav enoticed the ones who want it so badly they spend all their time and money doing things like staying at the same hotel or waiting at the airport, usually get disappointed. Others who go about enjoying Vancouver, much like the Twilight cast tries to do when they are here, end up bumping into the cast here, there, everywhere....

So - long story longer... NO I HAVE NO GONE OUT "HUNTING" FOR VAMPIRES....

*end rant*

2 comments:

NatsNotes said...

Good call. Meeting them in a more organic means has to be more enjoyable as well. Less expectations means less disappointment. Also, hanging out at the airport just makes you reak of paps or crazy fan rather than just a geniune fan whether that is the case or not. Like Joey told Monica, "Keep it breezy!" :)

Unknown said...

why does kristen always have her hands in her hair, like in adventure land, i dont know its weird